Bunbury youth precinct plans
A draft design of Bunbury’s youth precinct is set to be unveiled in October after community workshops wrapped up earlier this month.
Creative consultants Playce held the workshops to gain feedback and ideas for the precinct.
More than 320 students took part in consultation at nine schools while another 120 people took part in workshops and pop-up events across the city.
Another 151 online survey responses were also received.
Bunbury Youth Mayor Sean Smith said it was an exciting time for Bunbury and its young people.
“This project milestone brings the youth precinct even closer to becoming a reality,” Mr Smith said.
“We can’t wait to see what Playce has come up with based on all the feedback they were given from the community.
“By allowing our young people to have input into the youth precinct it ensures the project is exactly what the community wants.”
Bunbury City Council will call for further feedback when Playce unveils the draft design.
Consultants will host two presentations on October 16 at Bunbury Regional Entertainment Centre.
Get the latest news from thewest.com.au in your inbox.
Sign up for our emails